Tony Byrne - Training Programme
Trainer - Glenda Harding, Accredited Professional Recruiter (APRCSA)
Glenda believes that a lot of Consultants spend their time:
- Interviewing candidates unnecessary
- Working with candidates who are not serious about changing jobs
- Working on job orders that they are unlikely to place
Learn how to:
- profile candidates more effectively on the telephone
- identify if a job order is viable
- say ‘no’ to a client
- become a lot more effective as a biller
- have lots of success with marketing
- identify a high demand candidate and market them
- source candidates through a variety of methods
Topics Covered Include
The 30 Steps In The Placement Process
Four important concepts
• Capacity for Hard Work
- Taking a Complete Job Order
- Characteristics of a Complete Job Order
- Characteristics of an Ideal Candidate
- Recruiting Presentation
- Candidate Profiling
- Presenting Candidates to Clients
- Marketing candidates to clients where a job order doesn’t exist
- Preparing Candidates for Interviews
- Debriefing Candidates after Interviews
- Closing Deals
- Preparing Candidates for Resignation
- How to handle Counteroffers
The course runs for three days from 8:30am to 4.30pm. They are held once a month with venues alternating between Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
Click here for the Course Time Table. If there is sufficient interest from other cities, then courses could be available, and have been held in the past in cities such as Hamilton.
The Price is $950.00 plus GST per participant, which includes morning and afternoon tea and all course materials. In Auckland complimentary valet car parking is also offered.
Around the globe, ARB Productions are best known for their live training. On any given day Licensees of the ARB Programme are working in-house with recruiters at the biggest and best placement firms in the world.
Training courses, held monthly, are available to both clients and non-clients and have led the way to success for thousands of new Consultancies. Many of the phrases, forms, deal formats and strategies which have become standard industry practice originate in this course.
Glenda is proud to be associated with a product as professional as the Tony Byrne Training Programme and enjoys offering this unique training package to the recruitment industry in New Zealand.
For further information contact:
392 Papanui Road, PO Box 5512, Christchurch 8005
Telephone 03 352 559803 352 5598, Fax 03 352 0197, Mobile 027 436 3083027 436 3083
We are the only recognized ITCRA Preferred Training Provider in New Zealand. Our course provides full certification towards an ITCRA Accreditation. For more information click here www.itcra.com